There are a few changes that I made to the tarot. It is basically exactly the same minus one complete card change and a few minor, possibly unnoticeable changes. The most major change is to the Lovers card. It is a completely different image on the card. The first Lovers card was one of the earliest cards that I created for the deck and it was my least favorite card in the deck. I like the new card so much better. I'll post a picture of it soon. The other changes are more detail-oriented—little changes that most people will not notice. There were four or five of these little changes.
There are a few more things that I needed my book tech to fix before going to press. It looks like I'll be approving the final proof tomorrow.
I'm thrilled to be finished with this project. I'm very excited to share this with you. It's really fun that all of this is happening during eclipse season! The cover has an eclipse on it. I did not plan this and love the synchronicity.
If you have any questions, please leave a comment. I do get notifications when people post and I am always happy to converse with fellow tarotists and enthusiasts.